READING EXPLORER 4 STUDENT’S BOOK (+ONLINE WORKBOOK) 3RD EDITION
- Επιπρόσθετες Πληροφορίες
Reading Explorer is a six-level content-based reading series featuring video
from national Geographic Digital Media to help develop reading and vocabulary
skills for all learners. Each unit of Reading Explorer contains two reading
passages and an optional video activity. Reading passages cover a wide range
of real-world topics related to culture, science, social studies, travel, and
* Motivating real-world content supported by stunning visuals help develop learners’ understanding of the wider world in which they live.
* Reading passages develop visual literacy, and incorporate graphic organizers, to help learners become better readers of English.
* Reading Comprehension activities cover essential reading skills and question types commonly found on standardized tests.
* Vocabulary Practice activities and Word Link boxes build vocabulary by presenting and reinforcing high-frequency vocabulary items.
* Video from National Geographic Digital Media motivates students and aids in visual learning.