FLASH ON ENGLISH ADVANCED STUDENT’S BOOK
- Επιπρόσθετες Πληροφορίες
A motivating, six-level, carefully graded English course providing thorough grammar, vocabulary and skills work through content interesting for teenagers and young adults. The Beginner and Advanced levels are the latest additions to the course. The combination of clear, easy-to-use printed, digital and online materials and the particular attention paid to the needs of mixed ability classes and different learning styles make Flash on English readily adaptable to any teaching situation.
• Double linguistic input in each unit: double-page presentations of target language through realistic, graded texts and dialogues.
• Vocabulary building and practice of language functions through guided, freer and ‘personalised’ communicative activities.
• Clear explanation and practice of grammar points in each unit.
• Grammar Reference section with rules and examples at the end of each book.
• Flash on Skills: the four language skills approached through different content: cultures of the English-speaking world (Culture); cross-curricular material (CLIL); simple literary texts, both prose and verse (Literature).
• Special sections at each level
• Flash on Culture.